Client Engagement is a very simple WordPress Plugin by Oliver M Grech which creates a “Sticky” Box in your WordPress Blog (Bottom Right) with content of your liking. This simple plugin also supports shortcodes in the Content field.
I found it to be really efficient to combine it with Contact Form 7
- Step 1: Download the plugin from
- here (GitHub) in ZIP format.
- or by Searching in the WordPress Plugin Database
- Step 2: Go to Plugins > Add New
- If you downloaded a ZIP file from GitHub, got to the Upload Tab and Upload as per the screenshot below
- If you searched for the Plugin in the WordPress Plugin Database, Click Install Now and you may go to Step 4.
- Step 3: Upload the Downloaded ZIP file
- Step 4: Activate the Plugin
- Step 5: Go to your website and you may see the Client Engagement Box to the Bottom Right of the screen.
To configure Client Engagement, simply go to Settings > Client Engagement and you may see two(2) text boxes, one for the title, and one for the content.
Kindly Send Issues, suggestions or feature requests on GitHub’s issue tracker
Do not hesitate to Pull/Clone and make your contributions. Clone URL is
Custom Development, Internet Related Services or Consultation